8 Sept 2009

I'm back again.
Me ole mucker Reggo was pleased to "see me" and yes like my colleagues at work teased me about the sprained jaw. I'm getting used to the teasing and the pain i'm in. lol.
Do go and look at Reggos blog http://divisionofthedamned.blogspot.com If you are of a delicate disposition be prepared for bloodshot eye balls vampires and all the other walking dead.
Reg recommends that I go to Jane Smith from the "How Publishing Really Works" blog and have a read. I did look sometime ago and it was quite an eye opener for any writer looking to get books published.
I have always been dubious about putting my work on the web because of that vulnerability feel. Having had several pieces published over the last year or so on the net I am now more confident that this could be the new way to go.
My artist friend is doing some commissioned work at the moment but I'm next in the queue so to speak.So hopefully not too long now.

1 comment:

R.R.Jones said...

Well, look at you, Blogging like a professional, lol.
I was pretty lazy last month too, mind. But I'm going to make up for it this month, I've promised myself, lol.
Arsenal against Man City isn't it?
I hope it's a draw, because we need you lot to drop some points, lol.

I've just read the passage back and it's amazing how many, "LOL's" I've used.
2 years ago I didn't even know what it meant !!!
Is that progress, or just sad?